Our good friend and customer Brian remodeled his basement and added a home theater room for himself and his family. We worked side by side with him every step of the way. Brian did a great deal of research and visited our showroom several times to audition and compare options so to be sure he would end up with exactly what he wanted. This project actually took over a year to complete.
The anticipation of finally experiencing a movie in this room was hard to handle. Well this week, Adam and Chance worked 3 days to get all the gear installed and calibrated. I stopped by this morning and Brian gave me a demo. It was definitely worth the wait. We watched several scenes including a scene from “A Star Is Born”. It was so fun we both looked at each other and started laughing.
We have one more day of acoustic treatment panel installation and a bit more audio calibration to coincide with them and we are off to the movies. Below is a list of the main products we used to make this happen.
- JVC DLA NZ7 Rv laser projector
- Stewart Filmscreen 138 inch diagonal screen
- Marantz Cinema Receiver
- Kaleidescape Movie and Concert System
- 8 Focal in-wall and in-ceiling surround speakers
- Focal Aria 926 main speakers
- Focal Aria CC 900 Center Channel Speaker
- 2 JL Audio Fatham 112 series 2
- Vicoustic Acoustic panels